I love reading!
But I never had a pretty bookmark. I was searching for nice ones, but none of them were perfect. And then I got the idea of making one from pompoms.
Here is what you need:
- A fork
- Three colors of wool
- Wrap yarn around the fork, I wrapped it 60 times.
- Cut a piece of yarn and pull it through the middle.
- Tie it into a tight knot and pull it of the fork.
- Use scissors to cut both sides, trim uneven parts.
- Make three pom poms.
- Cut a piece of yarn over twice the size of your book in each color.
- Tie it to the pompom.
- Put all the strings through the fork.
- Braid them.
And you can leave it in while reading!
Happy reading :)